Powered By Blogger

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Cleaning my makeup brushes!!

Cleaning your makeup brushes is so very important because as you may or may not know bacteria can grow inside of your makeup brush and can also collect germs and dust ( no one wants to be applying dust mites onto their face/skin), not to mention that your makeup application will work better with a nice clean makeup brush rather than a dirty makeup brush.  Its also important for maintaining your skin nice and clear and free from all of those nasty enemies trying to live inside of your makeup brushes.. You should cleanse your makeup brushes at least once a week but it also depends on how often you use them. If you use your makeup brushes every single day then you should wash your makeup brushes every single day, I usually use my makeup brushes a few times a week, however I do have some backup brushes that I do rotate on a weekly basis. This video is basically showing you how I clean my makeup brushes by just using shampoo and extra virgin olive oil. I've noticed that both products work great when combined as the shampoo is great to lift away the makeup and the extra virgin olive oil is great for conditioning the bristles on your brush. Its quick, easy and very affordable. Hope this information helped you.. <3


3 comments: