Powered By Blogger

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Night Out Look


Using my BH Cosmetics palette to create this look. I used the silver shadow as well as the black shadow.






Keeping the focus on the eyes, so I decided to keep the lips in a nude color.



Love using the NYX jumbo eye pencil to create smokey eyes, but not to fond for tight lining and using it on the water lines as it smudges and gives you a racoon look. 


Just bought this baked shadow from VS, its such a pretty pearly white eyeshadow. It has some shimmer to it which I think its very pretty. I got it on sale for $3.



Also bought this liquid eyeliner from VS, the color is called gun metal. I really like this liquid liner as it has glitter in it. Love applying it on dark smokey eyes to give it a bit of sparkle.


Bought this NYX lipstick at Ulta. I love shopping at Ulta,  its a very pretty nude color and it goes on very smoothly. I also love the price. $4 #522 Circe



Also from NYX is this silver liquid eyeliner. I love the brush applicator, its so thin that it makes it easy to apply and it was only $3 at Ulta.



I bought these at Walgreens, don't quite remember how much they were, but I do remember that they were on sale so I decided to buy them and see if the colors did fit me, lol. The top blush is in light pink and the bottom one is in mauve. I used the mauve blush for this look. I actually like that these blushes blend really nicely when applied. Don't regret buying them. I would recommend you buying it and giving them a chance.


Please know, that all the products that I post on my blog I paid for myself, and I am not being paid for my reviews. 

No comments:

Post a Comment