Powered By Blogger

Monday, June 18, 2012

Loving the Golds


Using the Naked palette for this look.



I thought the look would look so nice with red lips, I'm using L'Oreal Endless # 730 in Saucy Sangria, I am in love with this red color, it is such a deep red. Yes I know this picture does not do any justice to how beautiful the color really is.










This has become one of my favs in shimmery white shadows..

     
           
                                                     Yes, I love using the Naked 1 palette..

 First one from the Naked Palette that I applied for this look.



 The Second one, blended on top of sidecar.. Its such a beautiful color... <3

 The Third color, How I love this color as well. It reminds me of an antique gold color. I also used a dark brown color for this look.


Like I've stated before, I love how precise this liquid eyeliner is. I'm always using it.


 How buying this NYX Gold liner came in handy for this makeup look.. ;)


 I've decided to use only a bronzer for this look. I wanted it to have that nice sun kiss look, but if you prefer blush then go for it!!! I bought this Bronzer in VS. It was on sale so I decided to buy it and give it a try. Let me tell you that I am glad that I purchased it cause I love how pretty it is and how it blends well onto the skin, and the color is also great. It does have some shimmer to it which its great for the summer..



No comments:

Post a Comment