Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Pink Smokey Eyeshadows!



I had just purchased the BH Cosmetics 1st edition 120 Color Palette, I was very pleased with the eyeshadow colors and how pigmented they were, I was also pleased with the price. So many pretty colors that I never thought about using because I am more of a neutral colors type of Gal, but I decided to have fun with the palette and this was my first time using pink shadows.. Its nice to change things up here and there. ;)



So Many Colors to play with and so affordable. I bought my bh cosmetic palette @ Amazon for $18. I loveee shopping at Amazon. Let me know: whats your favorite eyeshadow palette?

3 comments:

  1. Very nice look here. I love purple eyeshadow. It makes brown irises pop!

    www.flawlessandfancy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much. anything that will look good on us brown eyed girls.. lol

      Delete
    2. That's righttttt! Brown eyes can wear any color!! Whooop! Whooop!!!

      www.flawlessandfancy.blogspot.com

      Delete