Powered By Blogger

Saturday, July 7, 2012

My Skincare Routine

Hi Guys, I wanted to share with you what I do as far as for my skincare routine. I do have sensitive skin so I have to be careful with what I use. I do tend to break out especially in the summer time.  In this video I'm showing you the products that I use which consists of a gentle cleanser, Honey, Apple Cider Vinegar, and Extra Virgin Olive Oil (Please note that I do explain in the video why using these products are great for your skin). I love using these products as they are very natural except for the cleanser, lol but I am very big on natural products and I hope that you guys will give it a try, that is if you are not allergic to any of the things that I mentioned. I always encourage people to do their own research and to see what natural products works best for them. I hope that this video can be of some help for some of you out there.. Remember guys, MOTHER NATURE HAS US COVERED!!!


5 comments:

  1. Hello! Im Carmen of Maquillalo. Now i'm your follower and if you like you can follow my new blog of beauty and fashion. And following you will improve my English. http://maquillalo.blogspot.com.es
    Thanks and see you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Already subscribed to your blog.. Thank you once again amiga for following my blog. & I will help you with your english anytime.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Si te apetece pasate por mi blog, te premiado, jejej!
    Besitos!
    http://maquillalo.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL, yo te mande un award, se llama "One Lovely Blog Award" Si puedes copy and paste la foto en tu blog. Lo puedes encontrar aqui en mi blog.

    ReplyDelete