Powered By Blogger

Thursday, December 13, 2012

Head & Shoulders: Damage Rescue review

Good Ole Influenster sent me a vox box containing a full size of Head & Shoulders shampoo and conditioner from their new Damage Rescue line. I was excited to receive the shampoo and conditioner as I am the type of person who likes to switch up the shampoo and conditioner that I use here and there. I've already used the shampoo & conditioner once already and my honest opinion on the product is that I LOVE IT!! I actually loved the way it left my hair. It didn't leave it hard and frizzy as a lot of the shampoos and conditioners that I've used in the past have left my hair. It was my first time using the Damage Rescue line of Head & Shoulders and I am going to continue using the product as it does state that you will start noticing your dry/damaged hair become more nourished as it nurtures the hair and scalp with 'Intensive Care" in just four washes and your hair will be left 10x stronger which is a A+ for me.


Over the years my hair has gotten weak and thin, not to mention that I've never had dried itchy flaky scalp (which I do now) , so fingers cross I'm hoping that the H&S Damage Rescue shampoo and conditioner will help my hair out with giving it some much needed TLC.

 Don't forget to check out their Facebook page at:
http://www.facebook.com/HeadandShouldersForWomen

This is a picture of my hair after 1 use the H&S shampoo and conditioner. Keep in mind my hair is not styled here nor does it have any hair products. 

Below is My review that I posted on my Youtube Channel. 




2 comments:

  1. Your hair looked lovely....but it normally does as well...but for being not styled.....like it...Lots of love MizzMadeUp

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the nice compliment. You truly are sweet. xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete