Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Simple, easy, everyday makeup look


Someone on one of my youtube videos left me a comment asking me if I can do a simple makeup look as a lot of the looks that I do can be a bit to loud and bold for some people. So I did this look which is simple and easy to do and like I've stated it can be an everyday look for some. For this look I used a black eyeliner pencil, black eyeshadow, brown eyeshadow, pink blush and a light pink lipstick w/ a pink lipgloss.


Here's the video on how I created this look.



2 comments:

  1. You look gorgeous dalrin...I am like your self.....when it comes to colors.....I ususally love your bold looks....but as expected you really pull this look of as well....you look soo gorgeous...as always....u are so beautiful...always makes me happy wathing your vids.....or reading your blog...Lots of Love MizzMadeUp

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are the most sweetest person. Thank you so much for your sweet comment. I also love your bold makeup looks, they are ALL THAT!!! ;)))

    ReplyDelete