Powered By Blogger

Monday, March 18, 2013

Influenster: Sugar 'N Spice VoxBox 2013

I received the Influenster Sugar N Spice voxbox today and was delighted to find the goodies that were inside. ;)One of the items that were in the voxbox was this Belvita Breakfast Biscuits. They do claim that these breakfast biscuits are a good source of fiber and b-vitamins. Contains no fructose syrup and have 18-20 grams of whole greain per 50 gram serving. I must admit that these biscuits do taste pretty good, so I would most def buy again. 







The next Item I received was this Vaseline Spray & Go Moisturizer total Moisture. I actually like the scent and how light the moisturizer is, not greasy & its very easy to use. I would be buying this product again.


I also received these Dickinson's Towelettes. To be honest I've never used any of these types of towelettes nor have I ever purchased any, so I was happy to received these to give them a try. A person with combination skin like myself can benefits from these towelettes and the best part is that its great for  sensitive skin which Its no secret that I have sensitive skin. So I used a towelette today to test it out and to my surprise the towelette actually made my skin feel refreshed. I would actually buy these again once they run out. 


It was nice to receive these trio. Its the Colgate Optic White Regimen. I have used the optic white toothpaste before but not the mouthwash or the toothbrush as I use the spin brush. Maybe using all three will give my teeth a boost towards getting whiter. Cross my fingers. ;))


And last but not least I received a box of the  Nectresse sweetener which I have never tried before but I have tried Splenda, and Nectresse is from the makers of Splenda. I used it on a cup of tea just to try it out. I actually like this sweetener better than splenda but most of all I like the fact that it is 100% natural. 


Here is a video with all the products that I received from influenster. :)))



6 comments:

  1. Will check out the video ASAP.......nice products......always fun to try something new....

    Lots of lOve
    MizzMadeUp

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed, always fun to try something new especially when its free. ;))) lol

      Delete
  2. The Nectresse is good. I got that from them in the Naturals VB. And btw, I am yet to receive my prize for winning the contest! LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh really? & I'm still waiting for my prize that I was suppose to receive last year from NYX and they never sent it. LOL

      Delete
  3. Hi!! You have won a Liebster Blogger Award.. if you would like to accept it please click this LINK! Thanks! http://thebestbydianne.blogspot.com/2013/03/liebster-award-find-out-more-than-you.html

    ReplyDelete