Powered By Blogger

Friday, July 13, 2012

How I do The Smokey Eyes Look

I love to play around with my makeup. I did this smokey look which is simple and everyone has created the smokey look before but I also wanted to give it a bit of pop by using some gold. You know that I love gold. lol In this look I used the black and brown shadow from my BH Cosmetics, as well as the black shadow from my Naked Palette. I've also applied a bronze eyeshadow color from cover girl. I  used my black NYX jumbo pencil only on the lids, NYX gold liquid eyeliner, and the gold glitter for the eyes. For the cheeks I used the FIT Me blush in Mauve.  And finally for the lips I used a nude color lip liner from Rimmel, a sandalwood color lipstick topping it off with a clear lip gloss.






 Cover Girl  4KT 260 Cofe SHP

 I love this shade, I forgot where I bought this lipstick so I apologize for that, but I'm pretty sure you can find it online. The shade is called "Do The Hustle" and its from m.vie.



Here is the video on how I created the look.. :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment